Who Are our Patients?
We treat children and adults, including seniors, with a wide-range of chronic and complex health conditions. Many of our patients come to us in distress and have reached the end of their rope physically, mentally and emotionally. They have been to multiple providers and tried just about everything with little to no relief. Others come to us basically healthy, but want more preventative care (maybe because of their family history) or ways to optimize their health.
Regardless of their reason to visit us, it has been our experience that patients who do best under our care:
Take personal-responsibility for their on-going health and well-being.
Are interested in discovering the underlying cause of their problems, rather than just treating and suppressing their symptoms.
Are motivated to play an active role in their own healing process.
Are willing to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle modifications to support their health and well-being.
What Conditions Do We Treat?
In our current healthcare system (or model), there is a doctor for every part of our body. For example, if you have chronic acid reflux, you see a GI doctor. However, in Integrative and Functional Medicine, health and disease are conditions of the whole organism and not just a specific organ or system divided up by medical specialties. We see the body as an interconnect whole, within a larger environment. We recognize that in order to treat one part of the body, all of the other parts must be considered, including the interaction of a person, their life, and their environment.
Thus, we are able to treat a wide-variety chronic health conditions, including, but not limited to:
- CARDIOVASCULAR conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides, and atrial fibrillation.
- METABOLIC conditions such as insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, diabetes type II, metabolic syndrome, and obesity.
- GASTROINTESTINAL conditions such as chronic indigestion and bloating, GERD/Acid Reflux, chronic diarrhea or constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's and ulcerative colitis (IBD) and liver and gallbladder issues.
- THYROID conditions such as hypothyroid, Hashimoto's (auto-immune hypothyroid), and hyperthyroid.
- FEMALE & MALE HORMONE imbalances such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS), menstrual irregularities, menopause, low-T/andropause, low libido (men & women), polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and erectile dysfunction.
- AUTO-IMMUNE conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA), lupus, psoriasis and multiple sclerosis (MS).
- ATOPIC & ALLERGIC conditions such as eczema, asthma, seasonal and perennial allergies, and allergic rhinitis and congestion.
- MENTAL & MOOD conditions such as anxiety, depression, mental sluggishness, "brain fog", forgetfulness, and ADD/ADHD.
- CHRONIC PAIN such as headaches and migraines, neck and back pain, degenerative joint disease, herniated disc, athletic and motor vehicle injuries, fibromyalgia.
- FATIGUE related issues such as chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue & imbalances, and insomnia.
What Conditions Do We Specialize In?
While we’re confident that we can help most people with the conditions listed above, as well as others not on the list, our Physicians have particular clincial interests in:
Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention
High Blood Pressure
High Cholesterol & Triglycerides
Insulin Resistance/Diabetes Type II
Acute & Chronic Pain
Prolotherapy & PRP
Acute & Chronic Pain
Prolotherapy, Prolozone & PRP