Your Digestive System
The Core of Your Health
Good digestive health is the foundation of a healthy body. Without adequate nutrient intake, digestion and absorption your body will lack the essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to function at its’ best.
Your digestive tract is connected to every cell in your body and poor digestive health can lead to other issues such as allergies, arthritis, increased pain, autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular disease, acne, rashes, chronic fatigue, mood disorders and more. Consider these facts regarding the digestive tract:
- The digestive tract or “gut” is consider the “second brain”, or technically as the “Enteric Nervous System (ENS). It contains some 100 million neurons, more than in either the spinal cord or peripheral nervous system.
- The digestive tract produces up to an estimated 80 - 90% of the body’s total serotonin, which is traditionally known as a brain neurotransmitter.
- The digestive tract houses about 70% of your body’s immune system.
GI issues can arise for a variety of reasons, including dietary and lifestyle habits, inflammation, hormonal imbalances, enzyme deficiencies, dysbiosis (an imbalance of the good and bad bacteria), infections, nervous system issues, prescription drug use and many others.
By taking steps to address the underlying cause and optimize your digestive health, your digestive system will function more efficiently, improving your overall health and sense of well-being.
Consider a Gastrointestinal (GI) Evaluation for ...
- Chronic Indigestion & Bloating
- Chronic Diarrhea or Constipation
- Chronic Abdominal Pain
- GERD / Acid Reflux
- Liver & Gallbladder Problems
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Diverticulosis / Diverticulitis
Hormones do not work in a vacuum, nor does “one size fit all”. Therefore, your Personal Physician may use other therapies, in addition to "hormones", which are tailored and customized for your particular needs to help you achieve optimal hormone levels and and well-being.
Nutrition & Lifestyle Counseling
IV Nutrient Therapy
Prescription & OTC Medications
Low Dose Naltrexone
Natural Medicines & Supplements
- Physical Medicine
Tired of Suffering From Chronic Digestive Symptoms or Illness?
Start Feeling Well Again!
We invite you to learn more about us and how our approach and the care we provide is different by exploring our website or calling 623-362-1228 to schedule a free, no obligation “Meet & Greet” Appointment. If you’re ready to become a patient, go to our “Get Started” page to get the ball rolling and we’ll be in touch shortly.