Who Are our Patients?
We treat adolescents (age 10+) and adults, including seniors, with a wide-range of chronic and complex health problems. Many of them come to us in distress having reached the "end of their rope" physically, mentally and emotionally. They've been to multiple providers and tried just about everything with little to no relief. Others come to us basically healthy, but want more preventative care, maybe because of their family history, or wants ways to optimize their health and wellness.
Regardless of their reason to visit us, it has been our experience that patients who do best under our care:
Take personal-responsibility for their on-going health and well-being.
Are interested in discovering the underlying cause of their problems, rather than just treating and suppressing their symptoms.
Are motivated to play an active role in their own healing process.
Are willing to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle modifications to support their health and well-being.
What Conditions Do You Treat?
While our Physicians are trained in Family Medicine and experienced at treating a variety of acute and chronic conditions, their primary focus (and passion) is helping patients overcome their CHRONIC health problems. Also, our Physicians each have their special areas of focus and clinical interests (see individual Physician bios).
- Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol & Triglycerides
- Atrial Fibillation
• METABOLIC / DIABETES
Diabetes Type II
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Chronic indigestion & Bloating
- GERD / Acid Reflux
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic Diarrhea or Constipation
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Liver and Gallbladder issues
- IBD - Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis
• THYROID & ADRENAL
- Hashimoto's (auto-immune hypothyroid)
- HPA Axis Dysfunction
- "Wired, but Tired"
- Chronic Fatigue
• HORMONE THERAPY - WOMEN
- Peri-menopause / Menopause
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) / Menstrual Irregularities
- Low Libido
• HORMONE THERAPY - MEN
- Andropause / Low Testosterone
- Low Libido
- Erectile Dysfunction
• ALLERGIES & IMMUNE
- Seasonal & Perennial Allergies / Allergic Rhinitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Infections
• MENTAL & MOOD
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- ADD / ADHD
- Mental sluggishness
- "Brain "Fog"
• CHRONIC PAIN
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neck & Back
- Shoulder, Arm, Wrist, & Hand
- Hip, Leg, Ankle & Foot
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Herniated / "Bulging" Disc
- Athletic & Motor Vehicle Injuries